Get to know Madison!
Hey Everyone! My name is Madison and I am the newest member of the Opal & Oak team! I recently graduated university in April 2020. Graduating during a pandemic was different and certainly not normal, but here I am ready to create some magic. I choose event planning because of my creative mind and the chance to incorporate amazing ideas into my work. I am very passionate about my work and want your day to be special and one that will be remembered for years to come. I am very excited to be on this journey with you, making your dream wedding become a reality!
My favourite part about a wedding is the first look, seeing the emotion between the bride and groom as they see each other for the first time. Whether it be before the ceremony or as the bride walks down the aisle, it is a such a special moment.
Here are some fun facts to get to know me a little more!
- I love to travel and visit new places.
- I am a childhood cancer survivor.
- I have been skydiving and it was exhilarating to say the least!
- I studied Psychology before deciding to make the switch to event planning.
- I have a major sweet tooth and cannot live without ice cream!
- My all-time favourite holiday is Christmas, I love Christmas traditions and being around family.
- My favourite season is summer and if I could I would live in a tropical place!
- I went on two travel projects for Kids Cancer Care. El Salvador to build homes and to the Dominican Republic to build a school.
- My TV guilty pleasures are Greys Anatomy (the old seasons) and The Bachelor/Bachelorette.
- I make a mean apple pie and it is my favourite thing to bake.
I am excited to help you plan your event, so that you can take everything in and enjoy this special day!
I can’t wait to meet you!